Friday, February 13, 2009

Rabbit Tarot- In the works!


I am pretty excited about my new project, the Rabbit Tarot, based on the little white rabbits and friends. I now have about half the deck painted, and am researching printing possibilities. I want the finished tarot deck to be functional and well made, so finding the right printing company (and funding for the project) is a top priority. I have had the same tarot deck for over 18 years, and have read for myself and friends, so it's nice to reinterpret each card to the little white rabbit world.

Stay tuned for more updates, or visit my flickr page for more images.

9 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I especially like this one; can't wait to see them all. Are you doing individual paintings for the Minor Arcana too? That's a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mishkat! I am doing the minor arcana, but maybe do some tricks with photoshop...not sure yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really like your idea...I have had my deck for 35 years now...I really like the idea of the White Rabbit..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am buying this as soon as it comes out, for reals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin' these. I don't know anything about Tarot cards but can't wait to learn the LWR way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I'm so excited to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving every new update of your flickr album...your art is fantastic, and of course the white bunny will always represent my Hugo (ATB) for me...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an interesting project. Looking forward to seeing the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I will SO buy your Rabbit Tarot when it comes out! YEARS I've been looking for the right deck for me! I love rabbits, I love your art, and this deck I just know will be PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete