Monday, April 6, 2009

New Animation

Not feeling well lately, I lay in bed with no energy to make "real" art. I played around with my paper and pens and decided to make a little flip book. You know the ones, where you draw something slightly different on each page, then when you flip the pages the images becomes animated. It's a crude but fun way to pass the time.

Once I finished my little flipbook, what to do with it? I didn't really want to sell my little book, but then hit on the idea of scanning the images into the computer. Sometime later, as the segue goes, I ended up with a down loadable do-it-yourself flipbook, and sometime after that, a new animation.

You can watch the animation below, and if you want to try your hand at your own rabbit flipbook, please see my etsy shop, I'm offering the flipbook download for a reasonable fee.

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is so sweet...I love it and it put a smile on my face...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it ! As I like your previous animation.
    I love watching them when I am a bit down... Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely animation, the rabbit has such a lovely expression on its face

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that was too cute! The expression on the bunny's face when he held the bird is just precious :)

    ReplyDelete