Thursday, May 14, 2009

Little White (or any color you want) Rabbit Coloring Book

free

It's been a rainy week here in Seattle. What better time to cozy up with a hot cup of tea and make a coloring book? Which is exactly what I did, made a 13 page book full of rabbity fun just waiting for some color.

In honor of the digital release, I made an extra coloring book page that I'm GIVING AWAY. That's right, download it, print it and color your hearts out! Just don't sell it to anyone, because it's FREE.

The above image takes you to the flickr page, click on the "all sizes" link above the image, and then click "download the original size" which should print nicely on 8.5" x 11" standard printing paper.

Have fun! And if you feel like it, show me how you colored it in, because I'd love to see it!

If you want more, you can check out the DIY section of my etsy shop, I am selling the download for the whole book at a very reasonable fee.

4 comments:

  1. How nice of you to share you lovely work..Glad you got to spend these nasty rainy days we've had creating a new colorbook...I had to go out in it to go to work..So glad this weekend is suppose to be warm and Sunny...Of course it is Washington and the weather changes every 10 minutes...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! I am a rather obsessive colouring in type of person; mustn't go over the lines!

    ReplyDelete