Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bunnies On the Way

The Rabbit Tarot is done!

Almost a year long project, the Rabbit Tarot has 78 images, now being made into decks (fingers crossed for the card printers). I have other plans in the works for the release of the Rabbit Tarot, including using the images for a 2010 calendar, limited edition prints of the major arcana, and a show of some of the original artwork in November.

I will also be having a giveaway!

In other news I am listing the original paintings from my "Little White Rabbit A-Z" for sale on Etsy. This book will be available in September as well.

"O is for Orange Octopus" watercolor on paper.



For more information, please contact me. You can also sign up to be on my emailing list for special deals, upcoming events and news about my art projects.
http://www.nakisha.com/contact_nakisha.htm

4 comments:

  1. I love your bunnies so, so much. :)

    Any teaser shots of the rabbit tarot, btw? I'm dying of curiosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!
    More of the tarot can be seen on my flickr photos here
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bluedogrose/sets/72157613629917356/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bunnies. I know this will turn out as a fabulous project for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YAY! I can't *WAIT* til I can buy this! I have been waiting for a tarot deck for years and this one really speaks to me!

    ReplyDelete