Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Painting, and Stuff


A new painting based on a dream (not unlike "Crossing the Lake"). I seem to have a lot of bunny dreams where things are floating in water. Must be all the rain we have been having in Seattle lately.

I haven't been doing much art, I feel like I should apologize to my faithful viewers. I have taken a few steps back from the drawing board, and am working on a book that has been rattling around in my head for the past ten years or so. And no, it's not about rabbits. But fear not, the little white rabbit and friends will return often, as there is no end to the mischief they get up to. It just might not be as frequent as in previous years.

2 comments:

  1. How very beautiful. I feel like I'm floating in one of my best childhood dreams. You are so very talented. Thanks for sharing.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 最偉大的天才如果終日躺在草地上,讓微風吹拂,眼望天空,那麼溫柔的 靈感也不會光顧他的。 ....................................................

    ReplyDelete