Saturday, February 27, 2010

Glass Tile Bunny Pendants


There are tutorials all over the internet on how to make these simple, yet beautiful glass tile pendants. I had been selling my digital collage sheets of some of my artwork on Etsy for awhile, and I thought it would be fun to give it a try. The supplies were easy to find on Etsy, and I picked some of my favorite bunny images not otherwise available on the digital sheets and gave it a whirl. With a few less than perfect attempts, I finally created a handful of these fun bunny pendants.

In addition to the bunnies, I hope to continue to experiment and make more one of a kind pendants like this one I made from an original a watercolor painting.

5 comments:

  1. your art looks wonderful as pendants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made one from a digital download I purchsed from you! So nice to see your version too :)

    ReplyDelete