Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Mini Art

I really enjoy making little paintings, there's something about being able to capture a scene or tell a story in such a small space. ACEO stands for Art Card Editions and Originals. They are pieces of artwork measuring 2.5 x 3.5 inches (6.4 cm x 8.9 cm), the same as a standard playing card. I have to admit that before selling on Etsy I had never heard of them, but now I am an avid creator and collector of the little works of art. Many artists have works I love that I can't afford, so it's nice to be able to purchase an original, even if it will just fit in the palm of my hand.

Here's some newer ACEOs of mine. Enjoy!
From the Imaginary Sound Series
Take Out (or Take Away if you are British)

From the Tiny House Series

Cup of Tea!

Ocean Waves
Good Night Baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment